Monday, August 10, 2009

Milestones

I've said in the past that I am using this blog to keep track of things Jacob does, so this post is purely for that purpose. I will be listing his accomplishments up to this point and using the label feature I will label it "Milestones". Some things I post might be of no interest to anyone but me, but I will be including it in case I want it for later. Going forward, each time I write a post about something new Jacob is doing I will label it in the same way so that I can click "Milestones" and everything will be neatly organized and accessible! Now, I just have to keep my posts current.........wish me luck!

  • 2 months - Smiles
  • 4 months - Moved from bassinet in our room to crib in his own room
  • 6 months - Started baby foods
  • 6 months - Rolled over
  • 6 1/2 months - Slept 12 hours through the night for the first time
  • 7 months - Able to sit up without support
  • 8 months - No more night waking...YAY!
  • 8 months - Started supplementing with formula
  • 9 months - Pulling up to standing
  • 9 months - Started crawling
  • 9 months - Says "Mama" and "DaDa"
  • 10 months - Weaned from breastfeeding
  • 10 months - 2 bottom front teeth
  • 12 1/2 months - Completely weaned from the bottle
  • 14 months - 2 top front teeth and then several others including bottom molars
This post will be edited with anything I think of later that I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment